Why appoint Uma?
• Personal and individualised support and representation
• Uma’s Personal Philosophy
• Direct and personal contact with clients – as you can speak directly with Uma, and your matters are handled by her. So there’s no double handling of information or the additional costs some larger law firms add to their clients fee
• Uma is culturally aware and sensitive to the nuances of upbringing and expectations. Uma has practiced law in Britain and Australia. She has counselled people from a variety of backgrounds and cultural heritage with a significant number from Singapore to Sri Lanka.
• Community minded – As a divorce lawyer, Uma has assisted with a variety of property and child related matters including relocations in Knox and it’s surrounding suburbs. As a contributor to society, Uma is actively involved in a number of organisations and events across the greater Melbourne area.